Urgent - Fw: [horde] Page cannot found error

K.S.Mutthu Kumaar ksmutthu at auroville.org.in
Sat Jun 21 21:38:30 PDT 2003

Whoever knows the small glitch please help me out
Thanks
Mutthu

> Hai all,
>
> I have a typical problem with Hord/IMP interface with Sendmail 8.0 in
Redhat 8.0.
> Everything works fine except the compose is not responding the way it
should after finished sending the composed mail. Please note that this
happens only when the accessed routed through a internal PROXY server like
wingate

> If the access is made directly to the horde/imp interface with an external
IP, then this problem is not there. The compose page will close
automatically after finish sending the mail. Which does not happen when
access are passed through a PROXY server. Basically the mail gets send and a
copy is stored in the Sent-items folder. But the compose page instead of
closing by itself, it gives a page cannot found error.