[horde] Re: MOTD application and a CVS question

Brian M.Dube brian.dube at gotgoat.com
Sun Jun 22 22:39:51 PDT 2003

Thank you. I've been on the CVS list for a little while now, and I
joined dev when I read your reply. I'll get some work done on a
framework for Mottle and then I'll probably request a CVS account.

By the way, Eric, it looks like cvs export works from the repository
and not a working copy. I guess I'll have to keep up the silliness of
multiple source trees for now.

Thanks,
Brian