[horde] Horde Authentication

Stojan alien at jupiter.aliens.com
Wed Jun 25 08:38:22 PDT 2003

Hi, it's me again
I reinstalled apache and php and downloaded latest cvs horde (& the other
modules as well).
i configured horde with mysql and logged on as an administrator and
 everything was fine.
Then I logged out, added Gollem and tried to log on again as administrator,
but the same old problem appeared. I can't see the administrator's icon on
the menu. I guess it doesn't log me into as administrator after the first
time.
Any solutions please ???