[horde] Update problems

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Thu Jun 26 01:44:58 PDT 2003

> This tool was never in a released version but is only in the
> development version from CVS. Thus I think you had a snapshot
> from the HEAD branch and now trying to upgrade (but actually are
> downgrading) to the latest stable versions.

Yes, I certainly was working from HEAD.  Since the snapshot I was
using was from January, and 2.2.3 was released in April, I assumed
it would be a "final" of the version I was using.  I guess not.

So what should I do?  My intent was to settle on the stable
versions of what I installed in January.  What's the nearest
thing? I really don't want to lose features. Should I install the
latest Horde framework from HEAD, then install the stable
applications I want, such as IMP, Kronolith, etc.?