[horde] Menu gone on Horde/IMP HEAD

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Fri Jun 27 10:08:05 PDT 2003

Why would the menu on the left not be shown on Horde/IMP HEAD?  I had it
working before, but after a CVS update I did today (which affected a TON
of stuff) it doesn't work anymore...

The configuration is there ($conf['menu']['display'] = true), and the
registry is chock-full of active/heading entries (nothing is
deactivated).

Any hints?

Thanks in advance!
* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera<AT>racsa<DOT>co<DOT>cr                  *
* Replace: <AT>='@', <DOT>='.'                            *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *