[horde] horde cvs error (read new post)

cyko at cykotix.com cyko at cykotix.com
Sat Jun 28 13:24:14 PDT 2003

Sorry for double posting guys, but there was a problem with the mail server.
There was a problem with clamav sending all messages to essentially /dev/null,
so if you responded to my original post, I didn't get anything back at all.
Just to make sure, I wanted to post again as to make sure I didn't miss any
kind of help to solve my problem.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

I just installed a fresh horde installation via cvs HEAD today, as well as imp.
After ironing out a few initial bugs regarding initial_appliation, I get the
following errors now:

Notice: Undefined index: alternate_login in
/usr/local/www/mail/webmail/horde/imp/login.php on line 99

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/www/mail/webmail/horde/imp/login.php:99) in
/usr/local/www/mail/webmail/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/www/mail/webmail/horde/imp/login.php:99) in
/usr/local/www/mail/webmail/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Notice: Undefined variable: guestapps in
/usr/local/www/mail/webmail/horde/templates/login/login.inc on line 68

Notice: Undefined variable: problem in
/usr/local/www/mail/webmail/horde/templates/login/login.inc on line 68

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/www/mail/webmail/horde/templates/login/login.inc on line 85

Any help would be appreciated.  Again, sorry for the double post.  The mail
server problem has been fixed.

-Patrick
 cyko at cykotix.com