[horde] SMBAuth question

Peter de Bruine pdebruine at dialoc-idtechnology.nl
Wed Jul 2 06:37:07 PDT 2003

The php extensions page shows the smbauth extension in the list. The smbauth function list show these functions:

changepassword
err2str
getitem
getnumitems
getusergroups
validate

So i think smbauth is installed correctly en the extensions is also loaded correctly. What else could be the problem, i have smbauth version 1.5.0.

Peter de Bruine