[horde] Installing HEAD snapshot (todays) - Fatal error

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Wed Jul 2 09:43:52 PDT 2003

I am attempting to install today's HEAD snapshot.  I have had a HEAD snapshot
running successfully since january on this server.  /test.php checks out with
everything OK.

I've done all of the items in the INSTALL doc and am getting an error when
trying to access horde:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/horde/index.php on line 28.

Line 28 tries to get the "initial app".

I'm running php 4.2.2 on YDL Linux, IMAP authentication using courier-imap
authenticated against a MySQL database.  I have set authentication for IMAP, and
have run the MySQL scripts to create the new tables from scratch.  I have also
set the permissions of all the files to be the same as in my previous
installation.  In the registry, I have set all active applications to "inactive"
except for IMP (that's all I want).  In IMP, I have set up the server just as it
was before.  The test page for IMP is OK, except that it says I have to go into
administration and set it up (which I can't do, of course).

I'm stuck.  Ideas?

Thanks

Rob