[horde] Encrypting messages

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon Jul 7 00:02:01 PDT 2003

Quoting Eric Hausgaard <hausgaard.e at nisk.k12.ny.us>:

| Guys,
|
|  I am having problems encrypting outgoing messages.  When I choose
| Sign/encrypt
| from the pull-down It gives me an error about having multiple Keys. I
| also went
| to http://search.keyserver.net to search for my key and It wasn't there.
| even
| though the conf.php has that (I just used the default) as the server.
|
| In the options -> PGP Options I successfully created the entry and It
| stated
| that I sent it to the keyserver when I clicked on that option.

It's probably broken.  It is a very hard think to test/debug, since I don't
want to send a bunch of "fake" PGP keys to keyservers just to debug.  So
this may not get fixed until someone who has access to a test keyserver (i
don't) can play around with the code and make sure it is working correctly.

michael