[horde] Re: Fullname

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Tue Jul 8 16:41:48 PDT 2003

I have enabled preferences, and set locked => true on prefs.php for both
horde and imp, but I still cannot get the fullname hook to work.
When composing a new email, only the default email address is displayed.
Can anyone offer some insight?  Does anyone have this working with pulling
the Full name from the gecos field of the passwd file?

Thanks.
AJ