[horde] No Admin

Thu Jul 10 09:44:14 PDT 2003

Hello Tomasz

Being new to all this, I did manage to figure out that I needed cvs
in order to get the RELENG version of Ingo. So I downloaded compiled and
ran the commands you included below, however I receive a number of errors:

cvs login: CVSROOT password specification is only valid for
cvs login: pserver connection method.
cvs [login aborted]: Bad CVSROOT:
`CVSROOT=:pserver:cvsread at anoncvs.horde.org:/repository'.

As far as I know, I only need cvs in order to get Ingo, so I'd really
rather not read all the docs and manuals etc etc to get cvs to pick it up.

Is there an easier way to get the RELENG version of Ingo like a web page
or ftp address or if I eat buffalo testicles or jump through a ring of
fire or something.

Thanks for the info

Rick Noble