[horde] iswarning() error in Horde 2.2.3

agullo at comtenidos.com agullo at comtenidos.com
Fri Jul 11 03:28:57 PDT 2003

Hi,

When trying to use Kronolith (1.0) with Horde 2.2.3, I get "Fatal error:
Call to undefined function: iswarning() in
/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 64"

I saw the same error in the admin FAQ about a PEAR problem with older
Horde releases, encouraging an Horde update to fix it. But I'm already
running a newer version. Any further info about this?

I searched it on bugzilla, found it as solved in stable branch but I'm
already running stable release without success about this item

     * OS: RH 7.3
     * PHP Version: 4.2.2
     * Horde: 2.2.3
     * IMP: 3.2.1