[horde] RELENG version of Ingo

Fri Jul 11 13:45:22 PDT 2003

Hello Eric

Thank you.

I do have CVS now, could you please tell me how I would go about getting
the file using CVS (command line, options, switches etc..)

I have no idea how this works and one of the other fellows on the list had
cvs -d CVSROOT=:pserver:cvsread at anoncvs.horde.org:/repository login
in his message so I tried it but simply get an error.

cvs login: CVSROOT password specification is only valid for
cvs login: pserver connection method.
cvs [login aborted]: Bad CVSROOT:
`CVSROOT=:pserver:cvsread at anoncvs.horde.org:/repository'.

I have no idea what my next step is.