[horde] How do I go about starting a new Horde project?

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Sat Jul 12 16:40:33 PDT 2003

Quoting michael young <mhyoung at valdosta.edu>:

> Hi,
>   the subject line says it all. How do I go about starting a new Horde
> project? there are 2 of us writing code on an app. for some time now.
> We think it will fit in nicely with the horde system.
>
> thx
> Michael

checkout the skeleton module from cvs, it gives the bare bones layout and few
useful files. depending on what exactly your project is, look at some other
apps and see how they are structured.
post the idea on the mailing list, might be that someone else is already working
on something similar, or willing to help out, or just to see people's reaction
to having your project as part of the collection of apps.

marko