[horde] Re: Undefined index: dsn in

Rodolfo segleaur at mechanus.org
Sun Jul 13 11:20:42 PDT 2003

Bulba007 said something about Re: Undefined index:  dsn in on
 Sun, 13 Jul 2003 :

b, you just need the horde part to look like this:

/**
 ** Horde Logging
 **/

// Should Horde log errors and other useful information?
$conf['log']['enabled'] = true;

// What log driver should we use? Valid values are 'file', 'mcal',
// 'sql', and 'syslog'.
$conf['log']['type'] = 'sql';

// What is the name of the log? For the 'file' driver, this is the
// path to a text file; for mcal, it would be the name of a calendar,
// and for sql it would be the table name to use. For the 'syslog'
// driver it is the facility as a _constant_ (with no quotes), e.g.:
// ... = LOG_LOCAL0;
$conf['log']['name'] = 'horde_log';

// What level of messages should we log? The values are
// PEAR_LOG_EMERG, PEAR_LOG_ALERT, PEAR_LOG_CRIT, PEAR_LOG_ERR,
// PEAR_LOG_WARNING, PEAR_LOG_NOTICE, PEAR_LOG_INFO, and
// PEAR_LOG_DEBUG. Each level logs itself and all those that come
// before it: PEAR_LOG_ALERT would only log alerts and emergencies,
// but PEAR_LOG_DEBUG would log everything.
$conf['log']['priority'] = PEAR_LOG_INFO;

// What identifier should we use in the logs?
$conf['log']['ident'] = 'HORDE';

// Any additonal configuration information.  For SQL logging, enter a
// full database DSN.  For MCAL, provide a username and password.
// $conf['log']['params'] = array();
$conf['log']['params']['dsn'] = 'mysql://horde_user:password@localhost/horde';

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
Bachelors know more about women than married men do. If they didn't, they'd be
married too. - Henry Louis Mencken