[horde] Re: horde error

Bernhard Werner bernhard at deg.net
Tue Jul 15 04:23:42 PDT 2003

Hey!
I had the same problem! you have to install certain PEAR packages from php.
First of all use your horde test script do find out what is missing!

http://yoururlhere/horde/test.php

then on your shell (i hope you are using linux or something similiar) do for
example "pear install Log" to install the PEAR logging package

-Bernhard

news:beksfu$1so$1 at main.gmane.org...