[horde] Problems with horde applications

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Tue Jul 15 08:34:56 PDT 2003

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the list and also to Horde and Imp.When I start horde I have
some problems that I think are related with the Applications list in Horde.

1) When I open the horde web page (before to put my username and password
in the fields) I have this message:
     "Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/horde/menu.php on
line 34 "

2) After I put my username and password I have another page with the error:
"Notice: Undefined index: status in    /var/www/html/horde/lib/Registry.php
on line 156"

3) If I go with the same username and password directly to IMP it's works well.

I read the files and I think that I have some problems with the application
list. I'll be glad if somebody can help me. I've installed horde, imp and
turba with mysql.

Thanks

Marco