[horde] Problems with horde applications

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Tue Jul 15 09:04:26 PDT 2003

Thank you for you reply: I put a new registry.php and now I haven't the
messages that I wrote in my previous e-mail.
Now when I enter with my username and password from horde I go to the next
page but here I can't see the frame with the links to go to IMP or to
TURBA. I need to put the entire http address on my browser location bar to
open IMP or TURBA.

What I need to do to have the frame with the links to imp or turba ?

Thanks again

Marco