[horde] Moment woes

Eric Hausgaard hausgaard.e at nisk.k12.ny.us
Wed Jul 16 08:22:07 PDT 2003

Guys,

I am working on Moment (meetings) to get it ready for a presentation tomorrow.
I am using the latest snap of horde and moment (2003-07-16). Everything else
seems to be working great!

Thanks in Advance.

When I try to send freebusy, the page comes back with these errors:

Notice: Undefined index: uid in /www/horde/moment/lib/Moment.php on line 242

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /www/horde/moment/lib/Moment.php:242) in
/www/horde/moment/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /www/horde/moment/lib/Moment.php:242) in
/www/horde/moment/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

--
Eric Hausgaard
Media Tech