[horde] Preferences Problem

Kai horde at shosting.de
Wed Jul 16 12:32:27 PDT 2003

>> open_basedir restriction is active, but configured correctly (it works
>> perfect without the preferences option)

JS> Obviously not.

>> the sql.php line 454 tries to require_once the DB.php.

JS> And looks for it in your include_path (.:/usr/share/php) while you set up
JS> the open_basedir restrictions to only allow access to files in
JS> /home/www/web2.

This is part of my current vhost configuration:

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80>
DocumentRoot /home/www/web2/html/horde
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/www/web2/html/cgi-bin/
php_admin_value upload_tmp_dir /home/www/web2/phptmp/
php_admin_value session.save_path /home/www/web2/phptmp
php_admin_value open_basedir /home/www/web2/:/usr/share/php/
</VirtualHost>

and this a part of Horde's test.php

PEAR

    * PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):  .:/usr/share/php

/me lost :P