[horde] Creating new "block" for portal.php

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Tue Jul 22 13:16:53 PDT 2003

Hi list,

I currently have a Horde snapshot from 07/17.  I would like to make new
block to be displayed by portal.php.  I know it is specific application
API that define available block.  I would like to code new block to
display various information specific to my installation that are not
really revelant to any specific application.  Is there a way to code a
block outside of <app>/lib/Block/ and make it available to the layout ?
If not, what would be a good way to display custom messages in the
welcome screen (portal.php) after logon ?

Pointer to documentation are welcome ... I can RTFM :)

Thanks

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com