[horde] The icon "toolbar" location

Sylvester Manx drachmadog at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 09:03:30 PDT 2003

Thanks Eric.... I'm not seeing this in registry.php....

Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu> wrote:Quoting Sylvester Manx :

> It is possible that I missed something here.. and for
> that I apologize... but is there some way to keep the
> "Admin" toolbar from displaying along the left hand
> side of the pane?

Configure it not to display in the tool bar in horde/config/registry.php

> I liked the earlier version where
> it sat at the bottom of the frame and allowed you to
> see those same icons along the top of the frame when
> in imp view.

You can still add it to the top menu bar, simply by configuring IMP or
whatever to display it. But if you want it in the bottom, then your only
choice is to run an older version that HEAD.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!