[horde] Errors with turba

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Thu Jul 24 02:24:14 PDT 2003

I have these errors  using Turba with:

1) I have a blank page when I try to open the "Advance research" with every
address book that I use.

2) I have another blank page when I try to use the "Shared book" and "My
addressbook" (adding, searching and listing)

3) I find these errors when I go to the options -> column options
         Notice: Undefined index: sirname in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/prefs/columnselect.inc on line 21
         Notice: Undefined index: companyaddress in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/prefs/columnselect.inc on line 21
         Notice: Undefined index: zip in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/prefs/columnselect.inc on line 21
         Notice: Undefined index: workphone in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/prefs/columnselect.inc on line 21
         Notice: Undefined index: pgpPublicKey in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/prefs/columnselect.inc on line 21

4) I'd like also to know where I can disable the search in Verisign,
Bigfoot and Netcenter

Turba is going well using these address books: "Mysql address book" and
"Private Address book"

Thanks

Marco

Marco Maiani