[horde] Admin access on horde 2.2.3

Jairo Rizzo jairo.rizzo at remixnetworks.com
Thu Jul 24 09:24:42 PDT 2003

Hi,

 I just updated to horde 2.2.3 however I seem to be unable to access the
horde interface as admin. Everything else is fully functional (using imp
backend and mysql interface). Imp module is fully functional as well. I
realized that I couldn't access the admin section of horde when trying
to add the grollem module (FTP) which requires admin menu interface.
Anyways, I was looking at some config files from older versions of horde
which contain a file named conf.php where you could specify admin
users.F.i.

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('admin','bob','jac');

I tried adding this line to horde/config/horde.php under Authentication
.. I think user auth and also created a file named conf.php and added
that line but still does not work. Could anyone help? I know this is a
simple question and I apologize for taking some of your time.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Jairo Rizzo
Senior Network Administrator