[horde] Re: passwd problem

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 24 09:30:53 PDT 2003

Quoting Rajiv <rajeevs at infobraintech.com>:

>             i ve configured this passwd module to horde but when i m trying
> to change my passwd it giving me massage "Failure in changing password :
> Connection refused"

It is trying to make a network connection and failing.  So either you
didn't correctly configure it, or your sql database is refusing the
connection.

>         'phptype'    => 'mysql',
>         'hostspec'   => 'localhost',

You might try adding protocol, port, etc. settings.

>         'username'   => 'vpopmail',
>         'password'   => '*censored*',

You shouldn't post passwords to public mailing lists.

> only this setting i ve given there.so plz let me know wht shld i do.

Either it isn't configured right (so it is trying to connect to the wrong
service, say poppassd instead of sql), or your sql server is refusing
the connection.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics