[horde] The icon "toolbar" location

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 24 11:12:26 PDT 2003

Quoting Marco Maiani <m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it>:

> I'd like to know where I can set an user to become the Administrator and to
> show him the toolbar icon.

First, you need to be running the CVS HEAD version of Horde.  If you
are running any other version, then stop now.

Otherwise, edit horde/config/conf.php, and find the lines which read:

// Which users should be treated as administrators (root, super-user)
// by Horde? Example: $conf['auth']['admins'] = array('admin', 'john');
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array();

Add the appropriate users to the array as noted in the comments.
Note that if you are using realms or full email addresses to login
(john at mydomain.com rather than john) then you need to put the full
address here also.

--
Eric Rostetter