[horde] ldap errors.

Mauro mauro.sanna6 at tin.it
Fri Jul 25 02:21:17 PDT 2003

I've configured horde to use ldap.
When I connect to imp for the first time I've these errors:

Notice: Undefined index: hordeprefs in /usr/share/horde2/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on
line 372

 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/share/horde2/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 378

 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/horde2/lib/Prefs/ldap.php:372) in
/usr/share/horde2/imp/redirect.php on line 103

but if I reload the page it's all ok.
Then when I reconnect with the same user I have no errors.
In your opinion why I have errors when I connect for the first time?
Thank you.

Mauro