[horde] horde with imaps
eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 25 08:42:58 PDT 2003
Quoting Sadananda B Rai <srai at mail.zeomega.com>:
> Hello All,
> I have installed Horde on Redhat 9 system and its working
> fine with imap.
> When I switch to imaps(ssl on port 993) it not logging
> in and says login failed and sometime no response.
Can you look at your imap server logs and see if anything is there? System
logs? Horde logs? Results from horde/imp/test.php when you try to login?
Anything useful like the actual error you get?
> I have done the
> required changes in imp/servers.php file, Please anybody help me with
> this ? as the earliest
You really didn't provide enough info to help. Common problems are:
1) You are not running imaps on the mail server
2) You are running imaps on a different port than you specified in servers.php
3) You don't have imaps configured with a certificate on the imap server
4) You have a self-signed certificate and didn't specify /novalidate-cert
5) You don't have imap-ssl support in your php
6) You have a firewall or similar blocking connections
> Thanks in advance
Specify more info and maybe we can help more.
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Why get even? Get odd!
More information about the horde