[horde] Horde 3.0-CVS

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 25 12:07:14 PDT 2003

Quoting Stuart Mc Anderson <stuart.m.anderson at nx14.com>:

>    Can someone help me with a problem im having installing Horde 3.0 off CVS?

Maybe...

>    I've configured the conf.php file in horde correctly (I can make it
> avalible
> to anyone who wants to see it, just ask) but when i load the page
> http://staff.nx14.com/horde/ i get a PHP error

Did you by chance configure Horde to use IMP for authentication?  Since
you didn't configure IMP yet, you can't do that.

> Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> /var/www/html/staff/horde/index.php on line 28

Line 28 reads:

        $initial_app = $prefs->getValue('initial_application');

Sounds like a problem with your preferences.  Check your preferences
configuration.  If using sql for preferences, make sure that is configured
and working, tables are created, etc.  Make sure you copied prefs.php.dist
to prefs.php.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics