[horde] Horde/IMP login possibilities

MiikaT mlist.horde2 at finansium.fi
Sat Jul 26 08:15:39 PDT 2003

Hi,

Horde 2.2.3 + imp 3.2.1 work fine locally. I'm implementing another remote
imaps server into horde and ran into following questions. When I initially log
into horde, it's setup to authenticate against local imap server. I configured
imp to display local and remote imap/imaps servers in login. Local server
works ok, but remote fails. If I disable horde+imp simulatanius login and
login to horde with local userid and to remote imaps server with remote userid
everything works fine.

Is it possible to configure initial horde login to select correct(=remote, if
necessary) login server, so one could still login only once into the system?

-MiikaT