[horde] Custom links in Horde menu?

Hugo Proost horde at proost.net
Tue Jul 29 12:58:38 PDT 2003

This is what I get:

Notice: Use of undefined constant HORDE_BASE - assumed 'HORDE_BASE' in
W:\notlive\www\horde\navbar.php on line 11

Warning: main(HORDE_BASE/lib/Menu.php): failed to open stream: No such file
or directory in W:\notlive\www\horde\navbar.php on line 11

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'HORDE_BASE/lib/Menu.php'
(include_path='.;w:\notlive\bin\php\includes;w:\notlive\bin\pear') in
W:\notlive\www\horde\navbar.php on line 11