Fwd: Re: [horde] Add Users, Groups are not working

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jul 31 08:04:26 PDT 2003

Please keep convos on the list for the benefit of others and the archives.

----- Forwarded message from jorge at logical.net.mx -----
    Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:09:35 -0500
    From: Jorge Cuevas <jorge at logical.net.mx>
 Subject: Re: [horde] Add Users, Groups are not working
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Thanks for your reply Chuck,

I'm using mysql as backend, I didn't have the sql categories driver set
up, I did it and now I'm able to create groups, altough when I create
one it send a message of
'Clients' was not created: DB Error: no such table.

The group is created, but with that message. As for the users the page
still goes blank.

This is the log:

Jul 31 10:09:31 HORDE [debug] [horde] SQL Query by
Category_sql::addCategory(): INSERT INTO horde_categories (category_id,
group_uid, category_name, category_order, category_data, user_uid,
category_serialized, category_parents) VALUES (4, 'horde.groups',
'Client', NULL, '', 'caves', 0, '') [on line 301 of
"/var/www/html/horde/lib/Category/sql.php"]
Jul 31 10:09:31 HORDE [debug] [horde] SQL Query by
Category_sql::updateCategoryData(): UPDATE horde_categories SET
category_data = NULL WHERE category_id = 4 [on line 727 of
"/var/www/html/horde/lib/Category/sql.php"]
Jul 31 10:09:31 HORDE [debug] [horde] SQL Query by
Category_sql::updateCategoryData(): DELETE FROM
horde_category_attributes WHERE category_id = 4 [on line 738 of
"/var/www/html/horde/lib/Category/sql.php"]
Jul 31 10:09:31 HORDE [debug] [horde] SQL Query by
Category_sql::_load(): SELECT category_id, category_name,
category_parents, category_order FROM horde_categories WHERE group_uid =
'horde.groups' [on line 133 of "/var/www/html/horde/lib/Category/sql.php"]

--
caves

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck