[horde] registry.php

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 07:29:15 PDT 2003

Folks:

Still trying to get Kronolith to work....where I can
login to the calendar.....right know, when I LOGIN, (i
get the login page -
http://192.168.7.200/horde/kronlith/) I get a 404
error - AFTER I LOGIN!

Following the steps in /docs/INSTALL - Step 1. It
says:

"In horde/config/registry.php, find the
applications['kronolith'] stanza.
The 'show' parameter should already be marked '=>
true'.
If you have changed the location of Kronolith relative
to Horde, either in the URL or in the filesystem or
both, you must update the 'fileroot' and 'webroot'
settings to their correctvalues."

This is my default setup:

$this->applications['kronolith'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../kronolith',
    'webroot' =>
$this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
'/kronolith',
    'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot']
. '/kronolith/graphics/kronolith.gif',
    'name' => _("Calendar"),
    'allow_guests' => false,
    'status' => 'active'

I do not see the 'show' parameter ??  Do I create it?
Also - my setup for Apache is
/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/ - it works as I said
above b/c I get the login page - but AFTER I login
using the URL - http://192.168.7.200/horde/kronlith/ -
I get the 404 error - so does this have something to
do with the setup in the registry.php?  When I login
using the URL - http://192.168.7.200/horde/ - it logs
me in successfully - of course, only into the Horde
framework and not the Kronolith calendar.

I successfully created table in Step 2.

Hopefully someone can explain these parameters to me.
Thanks.

Adrian