[horde] DB Error: insufficient permissions

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 10:24:36 PDT 2003

I've searched Google high and low!  I found some links
referring to this problem...but nothing that had the
exact error as me....

A fatal error has occurred:
DB Error: insufficient permissions
[line 411 of
/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php]
Details have been logged for the administrator.

What is the solution for this one...Uggh!!!!!  I will
create the greatest FAQ/HowTo for installling
Horde/Kronolith when I get this all figured out and
working flawlessly!

Adrian