[horde] troubleshooting - DB Error: connect failed

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 07:56:25 PDT 2003

3) You are trying to connect over tcp when the
database is unix sockets only, or vice versa.

When I connect to my linux box from my windows box -
I'm using the freeware GUI for mysql - SQLyog - I
believe it connects TCP....it uses port 3306.

Does that mean the horde database could be using unix
sockets??  How do I determine this??  This seems funny
to me b/c I can log into the Horde Framwork just fine,
but when I try logging into the /kronolith part -
that's where I get the error...

Please someone help me!

http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20030602/007426.html