[horde] HORDE CONFIGURATION QUESTION

diego at capstonecareers.org diego at capstonecareers.org
Sun Aug 10 06:27:28 PDT 2003

I checked the files and:
registry.php has:
$this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
$this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

Then I changed the realm in /imp/config/servers.php to '' and now the name
looks right, but still cant get the admin facilities.  How do I know what
Horde I have?  Why do you think I have RELENG?

test.php shows Horde: 2.2.3

Thanks