Fwd: Re: [horde] HORDE ADMIN FEATURES NOT WORKING HELP PLEASE

Wed Aug 13 09:36:37 PDT 2003

Hello

AHha you fell into the same trap as I did.

Apparentley CVS versions do not work with RELENG versions and some stuff
does not work with other stuff, with all the differnet versions it is hard
to figure out what is going on (especially us new guys).

I have installed the horde framework, imp, forwards, vacation and ingo
just to find out that ingo will not work with the version of horde I have.

So it's time to start from scratch, hopefully this will help you as well.

Could somebody please tell me which versions of the following components
I would need to give me the appropriate admin functions and have all
software work together.

This is what I currentley have

      Horde: 2.2.3
      IMP: 3.2.1
      Forwards: 2.2
      Vacation: 2.2
      Ingo: 0.1-cvs (run Ingo tests)

everything works well together except Ingo.

Thank you

Rick Noble