[horde] (no subject)

Administrator WZiEU admin at wzieu.pl
Thu Aug 14 09:21:49 PDT 2003

Hello.
I got a problem with turba.
I created mysql bases like in horde docs.
When i am adding new user everything looks fine, but i cannot find that
record.
If i press "search" the system give me that bugs.

*****
Notice: Undefined index: businesscategory in
/home/httpd/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homephone in
/home/httpd/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: workphone in
/home/httpd/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14
******

If you know what I doing wrong, please help me.

Grettings

Piotr Ziental
Wydzial Zarzadzania i Ekonomiki Uslug Uniwersytetu Szczecinskiego.
Ul. Cukrowa 8
71-219 Szczecin
Poland
admin at wzieu.pl