[horde] horde error

liberty at rdsor.ro liberty at rdsor.ro
Sun Aug 17 07:03:33 PDT 2003

Hello everyone,

I just updated horde from cvs today,I also updated the configuration
files,but when I try to access http://localhost/horde I get the following
errors:

Notice: Use of undefined constant ENCRYPT_NONE - assumed 'ENCRYPT_NONE' in
/var/www/test/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 915

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/test/horde/imp/config/prefs.php:915) in
/var/www/test/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 122

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/test/horde/imp/config/prefs.php:915) in
/var/www/test/horde/imp/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/test/horde/imp/config/prefs.php:915) in
/var/www/test/horde/imp/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Does anyone know what am I doing wrong?I would appreciate any ideas.
Thank you!

Marin M.