Fwd: Re: [horde] Summary View in HORDE ;

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Aug 19 09:23:24 PDT 2003

Docs would be great. :)

----- Forwarded message from elf at greydusk.net -----
    Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:25:32 -0700
    From: `Da Elf <elf at greydusk.net>
 Subject: Re: [horde] Summary View in HORDE ;
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

LOL!  Thanks.  That's perfect.

I might spend some time on FAQs and documentation.  As I learn this stuff
I should write it down.  WAY happy with HORDE, and it's a damn siht
better than Netscape Communicator in options and flexibility.

INBOX     3
In-Friends     0
In-Horde     0
In-Info     0
In-Lists     0
In-Logs     108
In-Pork     0
In-Root     142
In-Testing     1
In-Work     0

: Quoting `Da Elf <elf at greydusk.net>:
:
: > I was wondering if there was an easy way to add other folders to the
: > Summary view when you log into HORDE.
:
: Go to the folders view, select the folder you want listed, and choose
: "poll
: folder for new mail" from the actions menu.
:
: -chuck
:
: --
: Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
: They're just looking at a wall of meat.
:
: --
: Horde mailing list
: Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
:

God did not create the world in 7 days; he screwed around for 6 days
and then pulled an all-nighter.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck