[horde] Why anybody dont answer my post? am i doint something wrong??

Peter Abrahamsen peidran at u.washington.edu
Wed Aug 20 17:58:16 PDT 2003

Perhaps the three exclamation marks in your subject line struck such an
awesome fear in our hearts that we did not dare read the message body?

The following message, found quickly with a google search for
"hascapability", may be helpful to you:
http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20030120/005540.html

Cheers,

Peter

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 12:36:16AM +0000, Emilio Ruben Estevez wrote:
> Hi, i?ve posted 2 mails before , the last one of them like 2 days ago and i
> didnt reciebe any answer am i posting my question in the correct way???
>
> Thanks
>
> Emilio

Peter Abrahamsen              Seattle, Washington, USA
CEP, Phil, iSchool            http://www.abrahamsen.com/peter/
University of Washington      206.664.0390 (home)
And you let days go by -      Water flowing under ground