[horde] how change to HORDE login screen?

`Da Elf elf at greydusk.net
Wed Aug 20 23:06:34 PDT 2003

I've started working on the FAQ since I have more free time these days
than usual.  This is actually in the Administrator's FAQ though perhaps it
could be made a little more clear and some of the costomization stuff
could be organized together.

Noted and I'll work on it.

Quoting Peter Abrahamsen <peidran at u.washington.edu>:

: Check templates/login/login.inc or the appropriate PO file for your
: language, and config/motd.php.
:
: Perhaps this should go in the FAQ?
: