[horde] Index gone?

Kevin OSullivan sully at thenet2k.ath.cx
Sat Aug 23 11:06:28 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have two questions. When will the Horde Demo site be up? I am looking at another site which has a Horde Demo on it (3rd search result in Google for "Horde Demo") and previously I saw an index page which had a kind of contents, wish list, stock quotes etc. Now when I visit the demo site I go staright to mail? Is this because the newer version of Horde does not have it or was a setting changed in the demo? Or another reason? Just curious cause I liked it :)

I am presently installing Horde on my server.

Many Thanks.

Regards,
Kevin