[horde] horde sql logging

David T-G davidtg-horde at justpickone.org
Mon Aug 25 10:28:49 PDT 2003

Hi, all --

We seem to be having trouble logging to sql (mysql), not unlike other
folks from the posts we've see.  Unfortunately, we also haven't figured
out an answer.

The warning error we get is

  Notice: Undefined index: dsn in /usr/local/lib/php/Log/sql.php on line 79

and then the fatal error is

  Fatal error: Call to undefined function: nextid() in /usr/local/lib/php/Log/sql.php on line 147

and we're not even getting past the first one even though we've tried
every dsn trick we could find in the mailing list archives.

We'd much rather use Horde logging than implement our own.  Can anyone
give us any pointers?

TIA & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg at justpickone.org * society and not sufficient moral courage.