[horde] Two problems : language and TOS on first login

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Fri Aug 29 07:56:43 PDT 2003

Hi list,

I have two problems with Horde.  I am running the snapshot from
yesterday (08/28/2003).

First, I defined "$conf['tos']['file'] = '../config/license.txt';" in
horde/imp/config/conf.php.  The file horde/config/license.txt exist and
is readable by world.  The TOS is not shown on first login (actually, I
do not have any maintenance screen).  The log are silent on the subject.
What should I look for ?  What could be wrong ?

Second, my language preferences does not seem to be honored.  Once
logged in, I can go in my option and select a preferred language
(french).  Once saved, the interface become french.  If I log out and
log back in, the interface is in english.  Going into options, I can see
that french is still selected as my preferred language.  It look like
language preference is not honored ... how come ?

Third (I know, there was only supposed be two ...), the login screen is
in english by default.  I have have "$nls['defaults']['language'] = 'fr_FR';"
in horde/config/nls.php.  Is there a way to have the login page in a
certain language by default ?

Personnally, choosing the language is not an important feature for me.
If that could solve point 2 and 3, I would gladly force the interface in
french across the board.

Thanks for your insight !

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com