[horde] Horde Require Root?

Kevin OSullivan sully at thenet2k.ath.cx
Mon Sep 1 06:11:34 PDT 2003

Does Horde need to be installed by the root of the server? I am a user on the server and got premission from the host to install Horde on my account. So far everything has been going ok, host recompiled php with everything I need etc. The main querie is the database. Im not really to sure about that one, does Horde really need its own database or can I simply use my exsiting one?

Thanks.

Kevin