AW: [horde] Horde Require Root?

Kevin OSullivan sully at thenet2k.ath.cx
Mon Sep 1 06:47:40 PDT 2003

Hi,
I am simply installing Horde from a non-root account on my MySQL server. What I need to know is, does any part of the installation of Horde need root access? I do not have root access. The scripts seem to be creating a new database called "horde" but is that really needed or can I simply install it in my present database "thenet2k".
Yes I am trying to install all the tables into a database.

I also think that Horde is not very well documentated. Which is why I am not 100% sure what to do!

Many Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kevin