[horde] question on newer versions of horde

Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães leolistas at solutti.com.br
Mon Sep 1 08:54:27 PDT 2003

    Hello Guys,

    I'm actually using horde with some modules
(imp/kronolith/turba/nag/mnemo) to provide a webmail system. I was using a
pretty outdated version, probably mid-2002.

    I'm starting to customize a newer version of horde and all its modules
that I need. I've downloaded everything from cvs this morning.

    I've noticed, among several other changes, that the menubar was changed.
It's now called sidebar as I could notice. Question is: is it possible to
have this new version of horde sidebar to behavior as well as the 'old'
horde menubar behavior ?

    To show you what I mean as 'old' behavior and 'new' behavior, I've taken
two screenshots of new and old horde systems I've access. They're located
on:

http://www.solutti.com.br/old_version.jpg
http://www.solutti.com.br/new_version.jpg

    each screenshot is 120Kb