[horde] php errors

Rob S.i.k.l.o.s. rob2 at siklos.ca
Wed Sep 3 07:04:09 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'm using the latest CVS HEAD version of Horde, with an IMP (pop3) login
mechanism.

I just got back from a 2-week vacation, and it seems that while I was gone,
my web host decided to make some changes.  Everything worked fine before I
left, but now after I log in, I get the following:

Anyone have any ideas where to start on this one?

Rob.

Warning: mcrypt_generic(): 51 is not a valid MCrypt resource in
/home/robsiklos/www/horde.cvs/lib/Secret.php on line 40

Warning: mcrypt_generic_deinit(): 51 is not a valid MCrypt resource in
/home/robsiklos/www/horde.cvs/lib/Secret.php on line 41

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/robsiklos/www/horde.cvs/lib/Secret.php:40) in
/home/robsiklos/www/horde.cvs/imp/redirect.php on line 143