[horde] Time Zone error

TIN Ngo-Minh tuti_fruiti_inc at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 08:34:59 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have recently able to installe horde and its modules on Win32. I still
have one problem, I have looked everywhere and I haven't been able to find
the answer to it, probably because the question is very basic.

Horde "current time" is wrong. I don't know where to set horde's time zone.
I have set the calendar and the IMP time zone to mine (Montreal-Ottawa),
still the time is displayed with a +5 hours offset.

Anybody else have the same problem?

Horde 3.0
PHP Version 4.3.0-dev
WinXP